Monday, October 16, 2006

Visual -- Wow

I finished your book last week and I again want to tell you that your book is GREAT. Your writing is state-of-art and is as strong as any writer in the "professional' category I have ever read. You have a real ability to write "visually." I cannot recall a book that I have read where the writing feels like watching a movie. Usually the "picture" fades at different times in a book while reading non-visual facts that add detail to a story. I do not have problems with dry facts to move a story, but in your book it was as if I was constantly looking and watching the action you wrote about. I am not sure how you do that, but it was truly a joy to read your writing. I hated to see the book end. I am glad to hear that there will be book two and three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home