Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Reader comments from Barnes & Noble

reviewer, March 19, 2006,
I read this novel cover to cover in one night!
The Thirteenth Time Zone was a thrilling read! The novel allowed me the vicarious excitement of traveling to places and discovering cultures that I would never have the chance to encounter otherwise. This story resonates with anyone who has ever felt disillusioned and sought a sense of peace and sanctity in an otherwise chaotic world.

Brad, a new fan of David Jebb, March 17, 2006,
A GREAT READ
When I first saw the book cover I thought it was going to be another cops & robbers book. It is far from it. The author takes you on a life changing journey half way around the world with a style that is refreshing and easy to like. You can't help identifiying with the main character if you have ever given or recieved a hand up in your lifes journey. I reccomend this book to all. Brad

Michelle Deva, graduate student, March 13, 2006,
Awesome Action Packed Story
An orginal theme, page turner, once I sat down and started reading I didn't stop until I finished the book. It's more than an action adventure cop story, it's about one man's search for purpose and meaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home