Monday, October 23, 2006

Total Surprise!

When a friend told me to read this book, I was uncertain as to why and what I would find. Boy! What a joy! I live in San Diego and from the very beginning it caught me. Just as I was getting to believe where the author was taking me... Bam... off we go into an entirely different and extremely enjoyable direction. This book is very well written and captures you from the get-go. You can feel the passion that David brings to this story. I do alot of reading... and I must say this book is among the top of the list. I did not want to put it down and go back to work!!!!

This book is a total surprise! It is not what you expect by the cover or the title... but is one that you will very much enjoy. I enjoyed it soooo much that I did not want it to end.... hope he writes the sequel to this ....PLEASE!?!?!?

read this one! you will not be disappointed...promise!

Michael R. Swanson "Mike Swanson" (San DIego)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home